Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Lecture Review Week 8

This weeks topic is called CyberPolitics and eDemocracy. Basically CyberPolitics are politics which are on the internet. Cyberpolitics can come in many different levels. they can be as little as political activities which are seen in games and chat sites through to the people who actually control the structure and functions of the internet. In saying this eDemocracy is to do with real world politics but is the internets contribution. eDemocracy does this by showing political campaigning and by having political websites and so on.

moving on i would like to just mention my still images movies. I know they are not the best movies but it is hard to take so many pictures when you are so busy. I feel that my 'Cleaning My Fish Tank' movie wasn't too bad as it is a task that i have to do often and the song that i put in the background of it is about a fish. It is the three minute movie and extensively shows how i clean my fish tank. My one minute still image movie isn't so good. It is from a 70's party I was at on the weekend but it is what i am constantly doing on the weekends. I hope they are up to standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment